We respect your privacy and comply with laws and regulations to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly. When you purchase from our store, we use your personal details such as name, email address, postal address and credit card information for the purpose of the specific transaction and delivery/returns only. We do not sell or share your personal information with other companies/individuals.
With your explicit consent (via subscription to our newsletter or blog), we may send you emails about new products and events. You may choose to unsubscribe anytime via choosing the ‘unsubscribe’ option available in our emails or via direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose to proceed with your order that involves the service of a third party service provider, your information is likely to be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction of the location of that provider.
Google analytics: Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at.
Cookies: Below is the list of cookies used by this website. You can choose to opt-out of cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, used by this website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits.
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
- cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, stores information about the contents of your cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional.
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite if the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
- PREF, persistent for a very short period, set by Google and tracks who visits the store and from where.
Changes: If we make changes to this policy, we will notify you that it has been updated (if you are on our contact list). Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.